Publish your research in open access books
Taylor & Francis have been publishing open access books and chapters since 2013. We have collaborated with researchers to build one of the largest open access book and chapter collections and are delighted to be able to showcase content across all subjects covered by Routledge, CRC Press and our other imprints in the humanities, social sciences and behavioral sciences.
With Taylor & Francis open access books:
- We publish open access content across more than 50 subject areas, so to discover more about our subject portfolios.
- Books can be single-authored or have multiple authors and we offer a range of text types, from monographs to conference proceedings, textbooks to short form titles (titles between 25-50k words).
- All open access content is thoroughly peer reviewed and undertakes the same professional production process as our traditionally published titles.
- We offer full flexibility with the available to fit researcher and funder needs.
- It is our belief that the option to publish open access is available to as many researchers as possible. To help achieve this we offer waivers and discounts on the Book Publishing Charges (BPCs) normally required to publish in the Taylor & Francis open access books program to eligible researchers. for more details.
- Your research will reach a wide audience through global platforms such as Taylor & Francis eBooks, Google Scholar, OAPEN and CLOCKSS.
To learn more about how we work with libraries, researchers and authors, visit our .
View open access books and chapters